In line with advice from the Victorian Chief Health Officer, the Victorian Government has announced that metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire will return to Stage 3 restrictions from 11.59pm on Wednesday 8 July 2020.
Deemed an essential service, Opus Workspaces will continue to operate and provide services and support to its clients.
For the safety of all, it is our responsibility to ensure that we all play our part in following the regulations.
If you are presenting with or feel you are showing any symptoms (fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat, shortness of breath) please self isolate, be tested and for the safety of other clients, please inform the Client Services team at Opus Workspaces on 8648 6400.
What we are doing
Social distancing is an important part of mitigating the COVID-19 pandemic. Opus Workspaces has installed signage in all common areas of properties encouraging the ongoing practice of social distancing and safe working practices.
Opus Workspaces in conjunction with Charter Hall has been proactive and will continue to increase the level of cleaning across all Opus Workspaces floors where required including:
- Hand sanitiser stations placed in the ground floor foyer of 200 Queen Street.
- Hand sanitisers placed in the lift lobby of all Opus Workspaces floors.
- Nightly cleaning of all floors, including offices.
- Increased daily cleaning of entrance points including inside and outside of lifts, entrance handles and handrails.
- Deep cleaning and additional cleaning will be completed as required.
What we all need to do
Presenting with symptoms or confirmed cases of COVID-19
To ensure the safety of all members, please self isolate and notify the Client Services team immediately on 8648 6400 if you are presenting with any symptoms or have a confirmed case of COVID-19.
It is important that we all follow government advice around social distancing, this includes:
- Maintaining 1.5m distance at all times.
- Ensuring overcrowding of lift carriages does not occur.
- Reducing contact with shared surfaces such as common area furniture.
- Encouraging and practicing reduced activity in common area kitchens and break out areas.
- In cases where conference rooms are required, reducing meeting room capacity by monitoring the number of people per room is advised.
Practicing good hygiene
- We recommend sanitising hands when entering and exiting both the building and all floors.
- Follow COVID signage instructions throughout building.
- We ask that you please do not enter Opus Workspaces or 200 Queen Street if you present with any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat, shortness of breath).
- Please wash your hands before and after consuming food within chambers and common areas.
- If you fall within the COVID-19 high risk category, please maintain appropriate caution levels when attending Opus Workspaces or 200 Queen Street.
Resources to support the health of the community
- For Australian Government safe work information please visit the Safe Work Australia website – https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au.
- For current restrictions and updates in your region, please visit https://www.health.gov.au.
- To ensure the safety of yourself and others, the Australian Government Department of Health recommendation is to download the COVIDSafe App – https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app.
- For information on the global coronavirus pandemic, visit the World Health Organisation (WHO) website – https://www.who.int.