Click here for full details of the Victorian Government’s COVIDSafe Settings.
Click here for the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Directions.
Click here for more information on how to check the vaccination status of your clients.
Click here for Victorian public exposure sites and what to do if you have been exposed to COVID-19
Mandatory QR Code Record Keeping
In line with the legislated requirements as at 28 May 2021, Opus have replaced all entrance COVID QR codes to the required Service Victoria QR Codes accessible on all levels.
It is mandatory for all occupants and visitors to scan the QR code for electronic record keeping. Click here to find out more information.
We wish to reinforce responsibility of all occupants to remain COVIDSafe and adhere to the regulations as outlined by the Victorian Government. Click here for full details of the Victorian Government’s COVIDSafe Settings.
Opus Workspaces have and will continue to provide client services and support in offices as well as remotely.
Reporting a COVID-19 case
WorkSafe Victoria has introduced temporary Occupational Health and Safety (COVID-19 Incident Notification) Regulations 2020 (OHS COVID-19 Regulations) which commenced on Tuesday 28 July 2020.
Employers and self-employed persons, with management or control of a workplace (including barristers and clerks) must notify WorkSafe immediately of a confirmed diagnosis of coronavirus (COVID-19).
What we are doing
It is mandatory that all guests and visitors entering Opus sign in using the Service Victoria QR Codes . This provides a hygienic, contactless way for all guests and visitors to register their details and ensure COVID safety measures are followed. If you have any clients coming to 200 Queen Street for appointments please ensure they adhere to social distancing regulations and attend these appointments on their own.
Physical distancing is an important part of mitigating the COVID-19 pandemic. Opus Workspaces has installed signage in all common areas of properties encouraging the ongoing practice of physical distancing and safe working practices.
Opus Workspaces in conjunction with Charter Hall has been proactive and will continue to increase the level of cleaning across all Opus Workspaces floors where required including:
- Hand sanitiser stations placed in the ground floor foyer of 200 Queen Street.
- Hand sanitisers placed in the lift lobby of all Opus Workspaces floors.
- Nightly cleaning of all floors, including offices.
- Increased daily cleaning of entrance points including inside and outside of lifts, entrance handles and handrails.
- Deep cleaning and additional cleaning will be completed as required.
What we all need to do
Presenting with symptoms or confirmed cases of COVID-19
To ensure the safety of all members, please self isolate and notify the Client Services team immediately on 8648 6400 if you are presenting with any symptoms or have a confirmed case of COVID-19.
COVIDSafe principles for business
What your COVIDSafe plan should include:
- Actions taken by the employer to reduce the risk of introduction and spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the work premises.
- The process in place to maintain records of everyone who comes to the work premises.
- The appropriate level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn at the work premises.
- The processes the employer has put in place to respond to a suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) at the work premises.
- Acknowledgement that the employer understands its responsibilities and obligations.
Guest & Visitor Registration
Opus has provided the Victorian Government QR Code Service on every floor which can be used with the Service Victoria app.
Click here to find out more information on record keeping requirements.
Effective 11.59pm 18 November face masks are no longer required in Opus Workspaces.
Physical distancing is an important part of mitigating the COVID-19 pandemic. All signage and preventative measures as recommended have been installed in all common areas in all buildings. encouraging the ongoing practice of physical distancing and safe working practices.
- Maintaining 1.5m distance at all times.
- Ensuring overcrowding of lift carriages does not occur.
- Reducing contact with shared surfaces such as common area furniture.
- Encouraging and practicing reduced activity in common area kitchens and break out areas.
- In cases where conference rooms are required, reducing meeting room capacity by monitoring the number of people per room is advised.
Practicing good hygiene
- We recommend sanitising hands when entering and exiting both the building and all floors.
- Follow COVID signage instructions throughout building.
- We ask that you please do not enter Opus Workspaces or 200 Queen Street if you present with any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat, shortness of breath).
- Please wash your hands before and after consuming food within chambers and common areas.
- If you fall within the COVID-19 high risk category, please maintain appropriate caution levels when attending Opus Workspaces or 200 Queen Street.
- Federal Government information – https://www.health.gov.au/
- Victorian Government’s information – https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
- Safe Work Australia – https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au.
- WorkSafe Victoria – https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19
- To ensure the safety of yourself and others, the Australian Government Department of Health recommendation is to download the COVIDSafe App – https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app.
- For information on the global coronavirus pandemic, visit the World Health Organisation (WHO) website – https://www.who.int.